Friday 8 January 2016

Digital Matte Painting 1


BEFORE


AFTER
There is also video footage of this area from the original plate. If i was to do a shot with this scene, I'd have characters horse riding through the rice field onto a quest that takes them over the hills in the background.


PROCESS
Now admittedly there definitely was as many steps as the tutorial, but I thought I should break in easy, and I did try several trees in the foreground but I just didn't have a good enough picture of one from my travels, that's something I definitely realised is that I didn't take enough pictures. I didn't know though.










I just didn't think the trees made it as strong so I didn't clean them up properly, but with it being a matte painting, that'd be where the action is on that side of the screen so I think it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment