Thursday 10 December 2015

Academic Poster


I found this really difficult to do because it is such a work in progress stage. I mean realistically I should have more work by now, but I feel like a lot of time has been spent just trying to get my head around all the different elements of this project and it's only just finally starting to come together.

So key points to take foreword when I remake this poster in January, the font choice isn't very legible against this background, also there's not enough on my own work (because I don't have enough at this stage) also there's no real conclusion, (again I haven't got that far). I mean I'm not even sure on the title at this stage, I really need to pull my socks up and understand what I'm doing so I can be more eloquent at explaining it to others. However I really like the idea of an academic poster, so I will remake it and make it the bees knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment