Monday 5 October 2015

Schedule as of Monday 5th October:






So this is my rough schedule, I've worked out if I want to have a completed first draft for the turn it date, I need to have 1,500 words for every tutorial. I think that will be difficult though because I think I will just find it really difficult to start. But I've told myself for the first tutorial I'll try work on the first chapter on the history of matte painting because that's what really inspired me over the summer. I just need to think of way to spin it so it's academic rather that a paraphrasing of what all the books have already said. I've read four or five things that cover Norman O Dawn so I think I'll start of by doing a literary review on each of them on my blog and then I can collate quotes from them or know how I'm going to paraphrase it to make it easier for me to get this done for friday so Annabeth can look over it before my tutorial. I think as long as I get it in before the weekend is over that will be okay but I am working on the weekend so I do need to get it done for then. What I plan on doing from now on is every monday blogging an updated version of my schedule so I can reassess where I am and what I need to do. I think I am very grateful I read so much over the summer because I literally think I'd be having a panic attack now if not, although I do want to keep reading I think because I'm such a slow writer if I don't start now It'll never get done, and this worries me more than the written work. I feel like it's a lot of pressure because it is a third of the degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment